Friday, February 21

Battle Ships Forever "You sunk my Death Star"

Battle Ships Forever
"You sunk my Death Star"





Battle ships Forever is one very unique game by wyrdysm games.  Battle ships forever is closely based on warning forever but takes the game much further. You control a fleet of battle ready star ships out to rid the universe from evil or to wrack havoc.  Battle ships forever features multiple game modes including campaign, sand box mode, and skirmish.    The game is a RTS but instead of spawning units you pick your star ships at the beginning of a stage.  You can't always just go head first, some stages you have to devise strategy to keep your fleet alive long enough to complete the mission.


 Ship Builder

Along with the game battle ships forever, you'll also get the "ship builder" enabling you to make your very own death star (star wars reference).   The game is very unique in the way that I've never really seen anything like it.

There is another game like this, its not the "warning forever".  The game that is just like this was awesome, instead of controlling a fleet your a lone fighter fending off all the bigger battle ships. Now I wish I could find that game for you guys, I know you space guys would love me for it... If any one knows what I'm talking about please please please tell me where it is, I've been looking for it forever!!!  




Battle ships forever gets a 4.5/5