Friday, February 28

Welcome to Gamer 3T

Gamer 3T

So lately the site is coming together, and we will be getting to adding very good content to help you choose your next game you will waste countless hours, nerding out on.. if you want to think your not a nerd, well I'm sorry to inform you but your a  legit nerd, I'm a doctor.  



Who is behind Gamer 3T

My name is drew and I'm the founder of tech3t.blogspot.com, and of course gamer3t.blogspot.com.   I'm a passionate writer, and video game reviewer, I love writing, its a great, and rewarding hobby. Writing content others will enjoy is very rewarding and seeing the site come together is also pretty amazing.



Support us :)

Every view supports Gamer 3T to stay ad free!  If your feeling generous you can "Flattr" Gamer 3T by clicking the " Flattr" button at the end of every post.



Added site features

-twitter share and follow button added

-Face book page like and share. 

-Flattr button for when your feeling generous

-Html code fixes for faster load times :)

We also support disqus commenting..  Please sign up by commenting